This is high season at work, so working a few hours extra is not unheard of, and there’s a lot going on at home, too. I just wanted to write a quick little post to say “hey!” and to give you an update. It seems everything happens all at once, and unfortunately, it’s not the right time to write about these things in detail, but…
- We don’t want to jinx it, so The Man doesn’t want me to write about it yet, but things are looking good in the selling-of-our-house arena…
- This ugly situation has reared it’s head again, and this time, we are speaking to a lawyer…
- Camp will work out after all, for The Boy, but he’ll have to wait until the end of this month, which happens to coincide with the only week his dad wanted him this summer. If you follow the page on facebook, you may remember that the ex’s dad has been diagnosed with stage 5 Alzheimer’s and he asked for The Boy the same week camp started, as well as a family reunion we are attending out of state, so I told him we could do another week in July, and have yet to hear back from him.
- Some friends and I are looking into Rising Tide Car Wash in Florida to see if we can replicate something like that in our area for our kiddos. We are excited!
- I answered one of our phone lines at work and connected with a local mom who just moved here. “My son is on the autism spectrum…,” she said, and so the conversation began. I love it when that happens!
- Did you know it’s almost the 4th of July? Where did the summer go??
Thanks, friends, for listening and sticking around. It’s been a tough summer so far, but how do we manage?
Simple. We Just Do.