I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again (Thank You, Meredith, from Looking Up With Down Syndrome – LOVE that title!), but I promise not to bore you with a super-long post this time (and I guess I really better work on getting some more followers so I don’t qualify for this award anymore!). I’m going to take Little Bird’s Dad‘s lead and use Meredith’s questions for upcoming posts.
First I have to give you 11 facts about myself, so that’s what I’ll do today:
- I’m average height for a female in the US (actually o.4″ taller, but I’m not splitting hairs).
- I also have fairly average feet, although the average US shoe size for women has grown over the past few decades, and is now an 8, while I still wear a 7.
- My song of the day is Get Lucky (featuring Pharrell Williams) by Daft Punk – it’s great packing music!
- My favorite flower is the Gerber Daisy.
- My most-watched movie is The Princess Bride – it can be annoying to watch it with me because I tend to say all of the lines along with the movie – can’t help it.
- I’m a hopeless Anglophile, and visiting Britain is high up on my bucket list.
- I usually only eat red meat once or twice a week. It’s not really a conscious choice, but it makes me feel better.
- I once took an Esperanto class (with my mom).
- I should have considered being a linguist – I love words and languages and how they develop.
- Just started Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, not realizing how long it was (one drawback of the kindle)…
- I’m growing my own basil from seeds, and I haven’t killed them yet!
I’ll save the rest for future posts…