Saturdays are our designated lazy days, where we recover from the week. We try to stay in our pajamas as long as possible, often all day, and The Boy fends for himself for meals, as do I. We each do our own thing. For The Boy, that means Spongebob on Netflix, Wii, and messing with Bionicles. For me, it’s often way too much computer time, watching movies and TV programs on Netflix, writing blog posts, and planning for all of this stuff we’re gonna do in the next few crazy months.
Today, I am
- Researching for a summer trip to Disney. The Man wants to do 3 days max, and probably stay at a Motel 6, so I’ll have some negotiating to do… Checking out this site for families with autism who are planning a trip to WDW – awesome resource!
- Looking into 15′ truck rentals for the move in June, and how much that will cost, in addition to gas costs at about 8 miles per gallon (gulp). Also pricing boxes… (So far, Budget is a much better deal than UHaul).
- On Pinterest, looking for pins about moving, seeing if there are tips I haven’t heard of before – Did you know plates are supposed to be packed upright rather than flat? I didn’t.
- Watching Dr. Who on Netflix, and trying to get over Rose Tyler’s absence.
- making sweet tea.
- Missing The Man something fierce.
What are you up to today?