Remember my post about finally finding my community through this blogging thing? Yeah, they really are the bee’s knees. Bec Oakley from 42 Squeeze (and Snagglebox) has shared some sunshine with me, by tagging me for a Sunshine Award! Bec, You Rock!
Apparently, to fulfill my obligations I must answer some questions, and pass the sunshine along, so…
1.What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? A Christmas Story
2. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisy
3. What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage? Sweet Tea
4. What is your passion? Helping kids like The Boy get everything they need to succeed in life
5. What is your favorite time of year? Summer!
6. What is your favorite time of day? 2:51pm (school lets out!)
7. What is your favorite physical activity? yoga or walking with The Man
8. What is your favorite vacation? Going to the Ocean
I pass the sunshine along to these fine people – go check out their blogs!
Susan at Social Stories
Janie at The Hedge Combers
Riki at Refreshingly Riki
Tim at Both Hands and a Flashlight
Neil at Pucks and Puzzle Pieces
It’s getting so bright with all this sunshine, I need to grab my shades 🙂
Aww, that’s so cute! Thank you, I really need a splash of sunshine in my life right now, I shall pass the sunshine along next week when things are a little quieter!
Of course, Janie! Here’s to sunny, lazy days in your future…
Oh, I just had to leave a comment for any post about “you are my sunshine.” My dad’s nickname for me is sunshine as I would always wake up happy as a little girl. Great post and congrats on your sunshine award!
That’s what my Grandma called me too! Happy memories 😀