What would I do with an entirely kid-free day?
- Visit the art museum, check out the prints, line drawings, and photography
- Pack myself a picnic, go to the park, and read
- Go shopping with a friend
- Have my very own 12-Hour Crop
- Take my camera somewhere and take a bunch of pictures
- Take a nap
- Set up a Gene Kelly (or Cary Grant, or Gary Cooper) Marathon on Netflix
- Bake obscene amounts of goodies to give away
- Go to an art fair/show
- Go to the bookstore and spend the entire day
How about you?