Last week, I told you I’d let you know about some of the supplies I’ve picked up for my Erin Condren planner.
- Post-Its I love post-it notes, and have them in just about every size, and I used these at first to keep track of events that were tentative in my planner, or things I wanted to remember but didn’t have a strip of wash tape to jot it down on. I still use them a bit, but not as much as I used to. I like the ones in bright colors, so they catch my eye and do what they’re supposed to do – remind me of something important!
- Printable planner stickers from etsy I bought some full-sheet sticker paper for my printer, and then printed these colorful stickers (that say “bill” and “shopping” and “date night” just to name a few) that I then cut by hand. It uses a lot of ink, however, so I’m not sure I’ll do this again. We’ll see.
- Washi tape I have a new addiction to this stuff, and unfortunately, it ain’t cheap. But Michael’s sells a bunch of rolls in one tube, and if you can wait for a good sale or coupon, you can get a good deal. I think they run about $20 for 13 rolls, and I got mine half-off. Not bad when most places charge you around $4 per roll. I always keep an eye out for some on clearance at Walmart, as well. Washi tape is good for keeping track of events in your planner that cover several days. I also use it instead of the stickers that came with the EC planner, because it is much easier to move – the EC stickers are supposed to be re-positionable, but aren’t very cooperative.
- Frixion markers I picked a set of these up on Amazon for about $12, and they are life-transforming. OK, maybe not, but pretty darn close. They are markers that you can erase, which is GREAT for someone who loves pops of color to help her remember things, but hates the permanence of regular markers. PLUS, they don’t bleed through the page.
- Stickers I adore the kawaii and mochi style stickers, but haven’t committed the money to order any yet. In the meantime, I’ve been checking my regular craft outlets and the dollar store for some cute ones to add a little something here and there. I got these monster stickers at Walmart for $1. I use triangle-shaped ones to indicate when a bill has been paid.