The last two what? Liebster Answers! Meredith over at Looking Up With Down Syndrome nominated me awhile ago, and I’m just getting around to finishing up her questions. Then I will have to nominate some people myself and ask them a bunch of questions, so here goes:
10. What is the meaning of life?
42… Just kidding. I think the meaning of life is finding joy in the simplest of things, being thankful for what you have, and helping others.
11. Where did I put my car keys?
OK! I’m all done! Now I get to nominate my own people and ask them 11 questions!
Questions for my nominees are:
1. Mac or PC?
2. Best book series you’ve ever read?
3. Favorite section of the art museum to visit?
4. Most annoying thing (that bothers you)?
5. Night Owl or Early Riser?
6. What would your friends say is your best quality?
7. At what temperature do you turn on the AC?
8. Beaches or Mountains?
9. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. Worst chore?
11. Current guilty pleasure?
And I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award. If you have more than 200 followers, I apologize – sometimes that part is hard to figure out…
Here are the rules again, just in case you need them:
1.Thank the Liebster-winning Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 interesting facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less which you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo.