I suppose everyone has their own year-end list, but mine might be a bit different.
This year, I am thankful for
- The Boy adapting so well to 5th grade, and making such big strides in terms of independence
- My deepening relationship with The Man, now taking that next step
- Finding balance between work and home, most days
- The love and support of my friends and family, who remain incredibly supportive of our upcoming major life changes
- You people! Yes, you all, who are so supportive of my blog. I LOVE doing this, and while I would still do it if no one was reading, it makes it that much more fun and satisfying that people are enjoying it.
I hope you, too, have much to be thankful for about 2012, and even more to be thankful for in the coming year.
Happy New Year!!