I suppose everyone has their own year-end list, but mine might be a bit different.
This year, I am thankful for
- The Boy adapting so well to 5th grade, and making such big strides in terms of independence
- My deepening relationship with The Man, now taking that next step
- Finding balance between work and home, most days
- The love and support of my friends and family, who remain incredibly supportive of our upcoming major life changes
- You people! Yes, you all, who are so supportive of my blog. I LOVE doing this, and while I would still do it if no one was reading, it makes it that much more fun and satisfying that people are enjoying it.
I hope you, too, have much to be thankful for about 2012, and even more to be thankful for in the coming year.
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year to you, too! 🙂